30 Mar The Private Suite at LAX
IMAGINE FLYING FROM COMMERCIAL & NEVER HAVING TO ENTER AN AIRPORT…IT’S EDENFYW!
The Eden For Your World Team had the pleasure of visiting one of Los Angeles’ newest and greatest stars, The Private Suite at LAX. Los Angeles is the perfect place to inaugurate this level VIP service. Though this is the first of it’s kind in the US, The Private Suite group is planning on bringing the service to JFK this year, as well as MIA and other destinations soon.
Here are the basics:
- Fly commercial but have the private airport experience. Skip the LAX traffic and entrance and go to a private airport entrance adjacent to the airport. Stay in the left lane on 105 and exit at Imperial Blvd.
- Upon arrival to the Private Suite entrance valet will greet you and take you to your fully stocked suite with anything you want free of charge: all food, beverage, amenities are yours to consume and take. Members may pre-schedule a complimentary massage or manicure and have their car detailed while away. All included and all customizable.
- Experience the only private TSA and customs with no line – just you and your travel companions in comfort and privacy.
- Once your flight is ready to depart, a Private Suite BMW will pick you up at your suite and drive you on the tarmac directly onto your commercial plane. This same service is provided upon return.
EXCLUSIVE LAX TERMINAL WITH PRIVATE SUITES REDEFINES THE AIRPORT EXPERIENCE!
The Private Suite, a newly built and exclusive private terminal serving all commercial airlines, transforms Los Angeles International Airport into one of the world’s most convenient airports for people traveling in premium class. The Private Suite dramatically enhances the LAX experience with a new private terminal offering high-end security and logistics, and five-star services. The Private Suite delivers the most seamless and luxurious approach to airline travel.
The Private Suite provides an efficient and discreet method for high-profile individuals to be transported directly to and from their aircraft. Within the gated and guarded compound, the new private terminal features ten individual suites, a new facility for private TSA screening, and direct-to-aircraft transportation across the tarmac, Head-of-State style. Eliminating the congestion of traffic and crowds, members enter LAX through a special gate, and are welcomed inside the compound where they can work or relax while all travel and baggage needs are handled by The Private Suite. Members of The Private Suite enjoy private TSA screening, on-site Customs and Immigration processing, the comfort of their own suite, and the convenience of direct transportation across the tarmac to their aircraft in BMW 7-Series sedans — streamlining the typical LAX experience with unprecedented privacy, comfort, and service at every turn. While it typically takes a passenger more than 2,000 footsteps to get from car seat to plane seat, for members of The Private Suite, it’s just 70 footsteps – and every footstep is peaceful and efficient.
The Private Suite at LAX is the first-of-its-kind in the U.S., modeled after VIP services that have proven successful at many major overseas airports including London’s Heathrow Airport, and airports in Munich, Frankfurt, and Dubai, among others.
The Private Suite is owned and operated by Gavin de Becker & Associates (GBDA), the consulting and security firm that protects many of the world’s most prominent people. Headquartered in Los Angeles, GDBA has operations in 27 cities and seven countries. The new airport facility serves as the testing site for several innovations in aviation security, providing key support to Federal Government agencies and Airport Police. GDBA’s Aviation Services Division at LAX is run by two leaders recruited from London’s Heathrow Airport: Danny Sloan, who directed all VIP services, and Steve Gargaro, who managed The Windsor Suite. Leading The Private Suite’s hospitality team is Vikram Sood, formerly with Four Seasons Hotels and The Ritz-Carlton.
Located right alongside the main runways, The Private Suite is removed from the traffic and congestion of the public terminals. Each suite features its own bathroom, food-service pantry, a two-person daybed, and a view of aircraft landing and taking off. The logistics of the service require a dedicated team of eight people assigned to each member.
- One gets members securely into our gated compound
- Another escorts members to their suites
- Two others manage any special service requests
- Another escorts members through private TSA screening and into one of our runway-side BMW 7 Series sedans
- Another drives members across the tarmac to their aircraft
- Another serves as advance person waiting at the jet-bridge to escort members to the aircraft door
- An unseen eighth person deals with the luggage(The process is reversed when members arrive into LAX)
Private Suite Service For Members (contact us to get membership pricing)
Domestic: $2700 per group (up to 4 people included)
International: $3000 per group (up to 4 people included)
Benefits of Membership
- Substantially preferential pricing for the service, as much as $1000 less than non-members
- Members can bring extra passengers for no extra charge (up to a total party of four)
- Members can book meals to be waiting in their suite, complimentary
- Members can drive themselves to the airport in their own cars, which will be waiting outside the suite on their return, no charge
- Book complimentary pre-flight massage
- Book complimentary in-suite manicure
- Book complimentary in-suite haircut on arrival
- Qualify for special services from BMW, including Dedicated Client Managers
- Preferential introductory pricing from XOJET
- Nominate any non-member for trial service
- Book up to six months in advance
- Preferential cancellation policies
- Book concierge doctor in your suite on arrival
Private Suite Service For Non-Members
Domestic: $3500 per group (up to 3 people)
International: $4000 per group (up to 3 people)
Shared Lounge Service
Domestic: $2000 per person
International: $2500 per person